SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security deposit Clearing Problem

suma_nalluri
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am encountering a proglem while clearing the security deposit amount.Though i have made payment and as well transfer the reconcilliation key and done the clearing too.But the system is still showing as a un Cleared item ,am I missing some thing in the process or configuration .Please do the need ful.

Regards,

Suma.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Suma:

Paying a deposit generates a down payent item - the deposit - which will be open until the deposit is released. At that time the credit will be available for clearing - the release function removes the '2' value from the restriction field.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Suma:

Please have a look at your deposit request document to see if the restriction code is populated. If so, it must be removed prior to cleaning. Otherwise you can test your payment manually via cash desk to see if the deposit document is available for clearing. If that is the case, then your settlement rules need to be changed.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I am unable to find out.I have done the payment through FP05 there after i have closed the reconciliation key .When i can see FLP9 system is showing under cleard items in receivables.when you select the tab for downpayments there i can see credit open items. How to cleard those open items.I am not finding any restriction code .Please do the need ful.

Regards,

Suma.

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Suma:

Paying a deposit generates a down payent item - the deposit - which will be open until the deposit is released. At that time the credit will be available for clearing - the release function removes the '2' value from the restriction field.

regards,

bill.

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Suma:

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks you so much for your support.

Regards,

Suma.