cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EREC or PA Process Application - Where is the config?

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The search help from a standard form uses the web dynpro abap HRRCF_C_REQUI_DEFAULT. This searches for processes with an application of EREC. However, all the applications for our processes are PA even the erecruiting form. Where can you configure the process to application type?

Cheers

Ian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, so I've found a solution to the issue.

Basically the table T5ASRPRSCFORM had to be updated so that the OTYPE was NB. The OTYPE of NB relates to a requisition and this is set to the EREC application within table T5ASROBJECT_TYPE.

The entries in table V_T5ASRAUTHACTVT for PA then had to be replicated for EREC, otherwise I had a auth error.

The only question that remains ane one I will be raising an OSS message about is how the OTYPE in T5ASRPRSCFORM is usually populated since I had to do it via the 'back door' as the standard view of this table does not include this field.

Cheers

Ian

Edited by: Ian Stubbings on Aug 25, 2009 5:17 PM

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The OSS request basically stated that this is fiixed in EhP4. Thankfully I am not on that release...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian -

Where are having the same issue in our system. We are on EHP6 but the OTYPE is still not on the view. I am going to open an OSS message regarding this. I know its been 4 years since you had this issue, but any furthur info will be much appreciated.

Thanks

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Unfortunately I moved out of working in the HR space after this project and can't really recall the issue I was facing here. Maybe Chris Solomon can assist you?

Cheers

Ian