cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI SOAP Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am working on SOAP-->IDoc scenario where i am using a common business service and different channel for different messages from same web service.

Since the different messages are coming from the same webservice ( this is the reason why i kept same Bussiness service) but the message comes in PI ( i am using PI 7.1)only for the message which came first. even if i send the other message , only first message comes in PI with the data of current messgae and that is why it fails in PI.

Do i need to use a dedicated business service or bussiness system and dedicated channel for each message even if my sender is same?

Please provide your help on it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am using a common business service and different channel for different messages from same web service.

Does that mean you have actually created different scenarios for different messages , except that you have reused the Business Service ?

Have you come across this Blog ?

/people/abhishek.salvi/blog/2009/07/31/using-service-interfaces-now-reuse-one

I think you can have just one sender interface, but multiple operations within, which would be for each of the messages.

So your channel will be one.And a single configuration can suffice.

You might have to just try this and check if it works for you.

Regards,

Manjusha.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the solution of the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vinod,

As you have Soap at sender end , that means you have created the WSDL's for your scenarios in PI7.1. Pls correct me , if I am wrong. Then how do you have multipe operations in one Web service. Can you please check it out?

Regards,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes anurag i created the WSDL for each message.

I got the solution of the problem. Earlier i was creating the WSDL through the wizard which was giving error (because it had the channel name included in the url)but when i tried with the WSDL from sender aggrement (which does not include channel name )for each message it worked.

Thanks

Vinod Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please close the forum marking question answered.

Thanks & Regards,

Anurag Garg

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Check this :

1. Sender Service Interface should have the three operations that you added.

2. Create a Interface Mapping for each of the opperation and use the same in three interface determination in ID.

3. Create a single sender agreement with the sender component and service interface. Make use of one common communication channel.

Regards

Suraj