Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Authorisation Object: CO88 on plant code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Need to restrict C088 transaction code on user's plant code, can any one let me know the authorisation object for the same

Thanks a lot

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Aug 27, 2009 9:24 AM

Please use meaningfull subject titles

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lavanya,

Please restrict the below authorization objects.

K_TP_VALU Transfer Price Valuations

K_VRGNG CO: Bus. Trans., Actual Postings and Plan/act. Allocations

Regards,

Kapilendra Yadav

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lavanya,

Please restrict the below authorization objects.

K_TP_VALU Transfer Price Valuations

K_VRGNG CO: Bus. Trans., Actual Postings and Plan/act. Allocations

Regards,

Kapilendra Yadav

0 Kudos

Hi Kapilendra, can you please explain how the authorisation objects you have listed will help secure at plant level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are four Objects for CO class(as of 4.6C, my bad I'm still in old version),as CO88 belongs to CO.

K_CKBOB

K_ML_MGV

K_PKSA

K_WIP

You can choose either of these. As a test if you wanna try creating a test role only for CO88, then add any object in SU24 & maintain(Check/maintain) its Check ID, it should work only for the Plant you choose in the test role.

Regards

Puneeth

0 Kudos

> add any object in SU24 & maintain(Check/maintain) its Check ID

If it wasn't in SU24 the check would already work. Adding objects to SU24 never activates new checks.

SU24 only allows you to maintain proposal values for the profile generator and (under specific circumstances) to switch off authorization checks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

there's no such authorization level in CO, because the setup of such an authorization would depend on how you configure your organizational levels (company code : controlling area -> plants). if you want to come up with a more detailled auth check in CO88/KO88 you will have to code an enhancement: CMOD -> COPA_01.

make sure you search service.sap.com/notes for hints on this. i seem to remember there was a note describing how to code this.

0 Kudos

the note is 414449.