Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - Problem with a SRM Order with text position

former_member590045
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I produced an order requisition from SRM. (Document Type EC / Field Sel.Key NBB) Unfortunately I cannot change the category of commodities during this order requisition over the transaction ME52N. This must be however possible. The appropriate Field Sel.Key NBB is correctly adjusted.

The problem apparently lies in SRM. With normal SRM orders in the R/3 an order is put on. The category of commodities may not be changed then no more.

With SRM orders with text positions a order requisition is to be put on in the R/3. Functions also. The category of commodities is not also here alterable only unfortunately. That must function however.

My question: How can one change the data of the order requisition with text orders over SRM?

Regards

J.V.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jana

yes. It is standard.you can not change material group data for sc w.r.t PR.

Pr no 121

for eg you create a PR with category of 0001 and assign profile since you dont have fixed source of supply and pushed to SRM for sourcing.

pr 121

now you have edit the PR 121 with new material group .

so again you have to run source assignment , if no fixed source supply , pr profile will be aassigned and this info may go to srm

here the main data is material group.

i never tried ..

br

muthu

former_member590045
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

have I misunderstood the answer? If a PR was created by the SRM, it is not possible to change the material group too. When ordering from a catalog that makes sense. But in a text item, it must be possible.

Unfortunately, I have the 2nd Part of your answer is not completely understood. Can you please explain again.

Regards

J.V.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi J.v

you can make new request rather than changing the purchase request since material group in important data.

why you want to edit the PR and again trying to edit the data in sc created from pr.

I recommend you to create a new PR for your request.

since

eprofile offered sap ecc according to your material grp / purchase group combination inthe eban table (eprofile field).

but why you are trying to edit the same pr in the backend method(it is no.2 activity in sap - not supposed to do right)

if you dont want that request cancel the sc (complete it).

hope now you understood.

br

muthu

former_member590045
Participant
0 Kudos

I understood the answer.

But we have the following problem: We want to produce over SRM in the R/3 a PR with for a dummy a category of commodities. Reason: The user do not know the correct category of commodities. In the purchase then the correct category of commodities is to be registered.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

User can change the product category when he kept the cart on hold.

buyer may change the product category if it is shopping card.

but user or buyer can not edit the shopping cart product category (basic data) if is created for purchase request.

let user createss a sc in srm and hold the cart and change the product category .

warn the user dont try to edit the sc which created by PR .

br

muthu

former_member590045
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is possible to change the material group.

I found the sapnote 603630 !

You have to set a parameter in the user master.

Regards

J.V.