Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KPI--- further dividing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have a KPI where its about

operating cycle (lead time ) of all the departments like purchasing, production, planing, cutting,

is it a good practice to have individual reports for each department instead of incorporating all in one

like i am in a assumption that KPI is a report right so can we make multiple reports instead of one single report.

thanks and regards

neelu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

KPI is not a report but refers to each unique 'key figure' or the Key Performance Indicator(s)(KPI's) of the business.

Therefore one report can have multiple KPI's in it.

Your KPI is present across departments.

You could have a single report that shows the key figure of lead time in the columns and have department in the rows.

cheers,

Vishvesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neel Kamal,

KPI is key performance indicator and would be key figure. In your case operating cycle is the KPI on the basis of which different depts will be compared. I am not very sure of your usiness requiremnt, but may be you want to see operating cycle time of all depts in a single report to have a comparative look.

Regards,

Praveen

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Neel,

this KPI sit in the same infoprovider for all departments ? if so, i think you can create just one report, and restrict access with reporting authorization (RSSM, PFCG), you can restrict by departments and KPI's (if there is infoobject characteristic for master KPI), this would reduce reports maintenance.

hope this helps.