cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolve Checklist Reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating a new project if one uses the Checklist Templates & wants the details of the checklist items to be seen in the project structure, he/she has to set the flag for "Resolve Checklist Reference" on the home page.

Is there a way that this flag can be set by default?

Regards

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bjoern_panter
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

could you open an customer message with access data. So I can logon and have a look at your problem.

Regards

Björn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bjorn,

Thank you for your reply. I have created the customer message # 0000545091 2006 (dated: 19/05/2006). Awaiting further inputs from your side.

Regards

Deepak

bjoern_panter
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I followed the steps described in the note.

Then i copied also the 2 controllers Tools.do and error.do from cprojects to my own zProject BSp applications.

I modified the toolsprj.bsp page.

and then I ensured that in table bsp_applc

the cproejcts entry was linked to my own ZCPROJECTS

Regards

B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bjorn,

Thank you very much for all your help & replying patiently to all my querries. I succeeded, at last, in resolving the issue, rather "Resolve Checklist Reference".

For everyones benefit I am putting below the steps to be followed for defaulting the flag:

1. Call the report BSP_CUSTOMIZE in transaction SE38. Using the report for the BSP application cProjects, create a new BSP application in the customer namespace: Decide where you want to make the changes, and enter cprojects, cprojects_cp, or prp (In our case for checklist reference it is cprojects) under Name of Application and a name in the customer namespace, “z_.....” as the new name.

2. Select “Copy Application” from the selection screen. Click “Execute (F8)”

3. Copy the view "toolsprj.bsp". Assign a package & create a workbench request.

4. Open the customized BSP application “z_.....” in transaction SE80.

5. Double click on the toolsPrj.bsp, under views of your customized application & insert the following code:

<htmlb:checkbox id = "resolve"

onClick = "resolve"

checked = "X"

tooltip = "<%= otr(development_projects_ui_bsp/resolve_checklist_ref) %>" >

</htmlb:checkbox>

6. Then copy the 2 controllers Tools.do and error.do from cprojects to yout own "z......" BSP application.

7. Activate both the controllers & BSP page toolsPrj.bsp

8. Activate your change and activate your own application using the BSP_CUSTOMIZE report. You can check this, by searching for CPROJECT in the BSP_APPLC table.

Table BSP_APPLC

SAPAPPL CUSAPPL ACTIVE

CPROJECTS Z...... X

Here you should find the entry above activated.

After doing the above settings, when you open your cProjects browser & create a project, you would see that the Resolve Checklist Reference flag is set by default.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am implementing DPR_ADD_SAP_TAB_I for adding new tab page in Cprojects 3.1.

Please tell me whether we have to create any veiw?

if it is please tell me the procedure & steps

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bjorn,

As per the note #859551 "User Defined fields on exisitng BSP pages" & your piece of code I have marched half way through. However when I try to activate the page toolsPrj.bsp (created in the application copy of cProjects), the system gives a syntax error "The error page error.do does not exist" & a warning "The class CL_DPR_BSP_C_TOOLS does not implement any controller in the BSP application" (that I have created).

I would appreciate if you can advise how to copy the controller error.do from the BSP application cProjects to my own BSP application?

Warm regards

Deepak

bjoern_panter
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

if you follow the steps described in note, you can create copy of the original BSP page including the Controllers-

It is a copy of the Application cProjects with single copy of BSP pages.

Of do not hestiate to modify the original BSP application cProjects in TOOLSPRj.BSP

I have no problem with it and will not tell it anybody

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bjorn,

I followed the steps described in the note. However the problem stil persists.

If you can give me your e-mail address, I can send you the screen shot of the Syntax Error.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bjorn,

The syntax error "The error page error.do does not exist" is displayed, I guess, because it is not able to find the controller class "CL_DPR_BSP_C_ERROR". Now how do I assign the said controller class & create the error page for the bsp page in my application?

Your inputs in this matter shall be highly appreciated.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepack,

in your customer BSP application (zcprojects e.g.) you have to create the controller error.do again with controller class CL_DPR_BSP_C_ERROR.

Regards,

Jochen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jochen,

Thank you for your inputs. Can you pl advise how can I create the controller error.do again with controller class CL_DPR_BSP_C_ERROR?

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bjorn,

You have referenced a note to create customer own BSP views in cProjects. Are you referring to Sap note # 859551.

I would appreciate your further inputs on this.

Regards

Deepak

bjoern_panter
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check out note to create customer own BSP views in cProjects.

Copy the toolsPrj.bsp page.

make a little modification there and default the CHECKBOX

<htmlb:checkbox id      = "resolve"
                            onClick = "resolve"
                            <b>checked = "X")</b> 
                            tooltip = "<%= otr(development_projects_ui_bsp/resolve_checklist_ref) %>" >
            </htmlb:checkbox>

Cheers

Björn