cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shifting a table to the right side of the window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a table in webdynpro. Its coming in left hand side by default. I want to shift it to the right hand side.

Can anyone help.

Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the layout to "Grid Layout" and give the value required in "Padding Left" option.

This moves the table to the right with respect to the value given in the "Padding Left" option.

Thanks and Regards,

Akshatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You want to move it extreme right or only some spaces to left.

Regards,

Lekha.

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Set the layout of the container which contains the table as matrix layout or grid layout. Then go to the hAlign property of the table and set it as endOfLine. This will move your table to the right.

Regards

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun

The layout is Matrix layout. But the table does not have hallign property. its the table editor that has got this property.

I want the entire table to come to the right hand side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Place your table in the Transparent Container and set the Width of the TRC. Also mark the checkbox Streched Horizontally. Then at table level change the hAlign property to EndofLine. If you table is under RootElement in that case also you can achieve the same. Regards, Radhika.

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this:

Set the layout of the container as Grid Layout.Check the stretchedHorizontally layout property of the container. Now go to the LayoutData of the table and set the hAlign property as endOfLine.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Arjun