cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty space in first page if data flows to the next page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

i have some windows after the main window and before the footer, like signature and two more.

suppose the data in the main window flows to the second page, there is lot of blank space left in the first page as i am printing the signature window only after the main window.

is it possible to avoid this space so that the first page is full with the main window data.

Thank you

Usha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Usha,

Whatever i get from from question is like.. when your data in the main window is getting exceed then its flowing to next page.

And you are printing the singnature window after main window.

Do one thing take ur main window size as full page i mean whtever u r going to print in the signature window or other window after the main window this windows u define in your main window footer , By doing this what will happen that after your all main window data that your other windows will print and without space.

Regards,

Sanket

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Sankent.

I did the same.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Usha,

Whatever i get from from question is like.. when your data in the main window is getting exceed then its flowing to next page.

And you are printing the singnature window after main window.

Do one thing take ur main window size as full page i mean whtever u r going to print in the signature window or other window after the main window this windows u define in your main window footer , By doing this what will happen that after your all main window data that your other windows will print and without space.

Regards,

Sanket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the dimensions of main window and signature window.

Data flows to second page only when the first page gets filled..

So, check the dimensions .

Also check if you have any conditional page break and protect statements.