Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account "28110000" in company code XXX is marked as a reconciliation acc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai All,

This is my first posting in this forum. ^^

I got some problem about how to make sales invoice for voucher sales.

my company will create SO with item code voucher. this item code will consider as item non-stock, but we still have to create the DO after SO.

the problem is when we want to billing the DO, my company want to make journal like this :

D RR0001 100 consider as AR customer

C RR0001 100 consider as advance payment account (deferred revenue)

account 28110000 is consider as advance payment from customer.

I'm already try to change revenue assignment in configuration but all i got when i'm billing the DO is error

"Account "28110000" in company code XXX is marked as a reconciliation acc"

Is that impossible to make this journal ?

I'm still newbie in SAP, i hope you can help me to solve this problem.

thanks all. ^^

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have two reconciliation accounts - one for A/R Sundry Debtors and other one for Down payment received.

In FS00 check both these account reconciliation type as Customers and Field Status Group G067.

Check in the Customer Master in company code data you have assigned the A/R Sundry Debtor account.

Check in OBXR whether you have linked your A/R Sundry Debtor A/c and Down Payment account for Special GL indicator A.

The process of receiving down payment will be done through F-29. After you have created the invoice, the down payment

will be cleared against this invoice in F-39.

Best Regards,

Sadashivan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

First of WARM WELCOME to SDN.

for your Question, i think you are using same GL account for Customer and for Reconcialliation purpose (in VKOA)

Please check the VKOA settings for your FI table and see get the GL account and see in FS00 for your company code.

Compare this GL account with the Customers reconciliation account in XD03 against your customer

I think there would be the Problem, We should not use one GL account whcih was marked as reconciliation for VKOA transaction,

This should be Balance sheet account and create one new account in FS00 for your company code.

And try to post, it will resolve.

best regards,

santosh