How to import BAPI into XI?

-Naveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moorthy,

I am not able to see <b>Imported objects</b> in my SWCV.

-N.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naveen,

Check this ~ Doublie CLick on your Software Copoenent and check if the ENABLE IMPORT OF EXTERNAL OBJECTS is selected .

If yes, then you will be able to see the IMPORTED OBJECTS option at the end after all your NAMESPACES.

Regards,

Bhavesh

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you have to allow the import (there is a radiobutton) and put the connection parameter for loading RFCs or IDocs.

Regards,

suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

I just remembered it. Thank you very much.

-N.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naveen,

Nice to know that it was the problem Please close the thread .

Regards,

Bhavesh

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

It is great that it worked....

Please close the thread.

Thanks,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Just follow this sequence :

integration repository --> software component double click --> select radio button which says “import of RFC and IDOC interfaces from SAP systems Permitted”. --> provide the connection data for import from SAP System --> then under imported objects, you have RFC --> right click and say import of sap objects --> then give your server details and import the RFC/BAPI you want.

I hope this clearS your doubt.

Regards,

abhy

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

It is similar like importing RFC into the Repository.

For this go to Integratio Repository->SWCV->Imported Objects->RFCs->right click to import.

For this your SWCV should have permited to access SAP Application systems. For this go to SWCV ->open that->there are 2 option buttons. Once you select , tehn it will ask you to enter SAP system details.

More clearly-

After importing the software component from SLD select the option “Import of RFC and IDoc Interfaces from SAP Systems Permitted.”. Under this software component and under Imported Objects RFCs and IDocs can be imported. Right click on it which will launch a wizard in which provide the details to connect to the R/3 system and choose the BAPI/RFC. And continue

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Message was edited by: Krishna Moorthy P