cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download project template into the SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to download project template into the SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio related to invoice detail get detail,get list etc.

How to do so?Actualy my requirement is to create an iView whcih contain the detail about the invoice.

Thank,

Kundan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

got it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan Babu1,

I think there is no predefined template for invoice details.U can develop the webdynpro application using the bapi for invoice details.In ur previous post want to view the invoice detail in EP I have given u the details about the bapiS used for invoice and developing the application using them.

Please go through it once.It would be simple.

Regards,

srikanth

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have zip file of the project then unzip it into your project location where all projects are there .then in NWDS go to file->import->multiple existing project into workspace->browse the file where you have saved it and select the comp folder inside the project folder->click finish.Now you are able to see the webdynpro project in the webdynpro explorer.If its not appearing then go to Navigatore and right click on project and click on open project, it will open the project in webDynpro explorer.

Thanks

Susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susmita,

Actualy I want to know, how to download the project template from SDN related to invoice detail?I am not able to find the exact location of the project template in SDN.

Thanks,

Kundan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think you will get template for getting invoice details. Instead try searchiing for relevant BAPIs and you can call those using Adaptive RFC model in WDJ