Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Authorization - IW31/IW32/IW33 with different work order type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Situation:

- One user needs to access IW31/IW32 for work order type ZP01 ONLY; and access IW33 for order type ZP01, ZP02, ZP03 and ZP04.

My solution:

- Created two roles - role 1. t-code IW31/IW32 and work order type ZP01; Role 2. t-code IW33 and work order type ZP01, ZP02, ZP03 and ZP04.

- Assigned the two roles for user id.

Testing:

- Fail. User can create/change/display ALL the four work order types ZP01,ZP02,ZP03 and ZP04.

Reason:

The authorizaiton object in the three t-codes - IW31/IW32/IW33 is I_TCODE, which ONLY has one field TCD.(not like ME22N which has two fields ACTVT and EKORG).

Would someone please provide one solution for this system request?

Thank you very much in advance.

Guo13Shao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

have you mentioned the values for the Authoriztiaon object I_VORG_ORD with order type as Zp01 for one role and balance order type to other ,also I_TCODE as IW31 for the respective roles .

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thyagarajan,

Thank you very much for your quick replay. The authorization objects were setup in the two roles as the following value:

Role 1.

1 I_AUART

Order Type ZP01 AUFART

Maintenance Planning Plant * IWERK

2 I_TCODE

Transaction Code IW31, IW32 TCD

3 I_VORG_ORD

Order Type ZP01 AUFART

Business Transaction * BETRVORG

Role 2.

1 I_AUART

Order Type ZP01, ZP02, ZP03, ZP04 AUFART

Maintenance Planning Plant * IWERK

2 I_TCODE

Transaction Code IW33 TCD

3 I_VORG_ORD

Order Type ZP01, ZP02, ZP03, ZP04 AUFART

Business Transaction * BETRVORG

Please advise me.

Best Regards,

Guo13Shao

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i am not possible to simulate the settings, can you post in EAM forum where you can get good replies

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guo13Shao,

You wont be able to accomplish this with the help of standard auth objects. You should be able to accomplish this with the help of BADI enhancements IWO1_ORDER_BADI under the method AUTHORITY_CHECK_AUART_ACTIVIT.

Regards

Narasimhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimhan,

I think this is the solution for my business request, i will check it with my ABAP staff and let everyone know the final result.

Thank you everyone so much for your help.

Regards,

Guo13Shao

Answers (0)