Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversing quality lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Dear Friend

Suppose we have a material A. Once we confirm some 100 units of material A through co11n, with movement type 101, a quality lot is created with 100 units with inspection origin 04. Our quality dept. clears the lot from QA32 and post both ok quantity ( 90 units) & rejection quantity( 10 units) to unrestricted stock through movement type 321.

Now suppose 30 units of OK quantity of good A is all ready got used for further production. In this situation can we reverse he lot with remaining 60 units of OK quantity.? pls mention how to reverse the lot, and bring back the stock from unrestricted to quality

Thanks

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have already done UD & stock posting then refer this SAP note do back qty in quality.

SAP note - 175842 - Reversal of Goods movement from UD, this note will help you.

But in your case you have already consumed 30 qty, so its difficult to reverse remaining qty, but might be you can manage your req. with inventory management transaction.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if you just want to bring the lot back to QI stock

You can use 08 type of inspection.T

Go to MB1B-->322 bring 60 qty to QI stock

A lot of 08 inspection type will create .

But if you want to do the document specific reversal then use SAP note specified by nehal

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujit

i dont have sap note implemented.

Thus if i do reversal thru mb1b with 322 with after activating inspection type 08 in material master.

it is creating lot even when we are transferring stock from one storage to another thru mt 311. do i need to deactivate it after reversal is done?

So reversal will create a diff lot with inspection type, 08 not with 01 as maintained for procurement?

thanks

chandra

Edited by: Chandra Mukherjee on Sep 1, 2009 2:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

it is creating lot even when we are transferring stock from one storage to another thru mt 311. do i need to deactivate it after reversal is done?

Yes immediatly deactivate when you do the 322...otherwise as you said when stock trnsfer takes place 08 lot will be get created.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujit

Thanks. I reversed the stock. but ud is not possible and quality lots are very much there in qa32 and md04 with inspection type 08. Is there a way to clear those lots?

Thanks a ton

Chandra

Edited by: Chandra Mukherjee on Sep 3, 2009 3:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

UD is not possible ,reason could be the status of the Lot in QA32.

check that status is it "CRTD"

This means task list is not attached.What you can do Create a task list with usage 3(universal) & status (4-realse) in QP01.

Remember date of task list must be prior to Inspection lot.

then in QA02 click on Inspection specification.task list will get attached.

Now take UD in Qa32.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujit

Even before doing stock posting I had to change the the status of lot from crtd to rel. Then system allowed me to to RR, defect recording, stock posting etc. But ultimatetely it did not allow me for taking an ud to make it green.!!

Is there a way?

Thanks

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

what is status of lot