cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM 5.0: EP, UME, SLD etc. Down

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts:

This question is a tricky one. I recently finished updating the SPs to the latest level. Everything went through fine. The system also has the latest kernel as well.

Now, when i restarted the system up, everything started up fine. Everything is green....J2EE process table is also green. MMC says that the system is running. However, everything accessed from the SAP GUI works fine. However, I can't access EP 7.0, SLD, UME etc etc.

I get the following error message:

"You have requested an application that is currently stopped"

That makes me want to think that even though it is saying that the Server is running, not all of the processess are running in it. Usually it took around 8 minutes to load up, but now its taking around 2 minutes.

Has anyone encountered/resolved this in the past?

This all started to happen after i updated one of the JAVA patches....so, i feel as though, that must have done something.

I have already reloaded the server and the instances....however, everything is still the same.

Can anyone help me out with this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Thanks for your reply, but the problem was with the Java Support Pack. SAP released a patch for it 3 days later, I installed that and since then the system has been working properly.

Again...thanks for your reply. It was really appreciated.

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Some times not All the J2EE Services will be up. If you restarted the Server. So, You need to go Services and right click on "J2EE Service" and then restart all services. It will solve your problem.

Message was edited by: MOHAMMED ABDUL HADI