cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change system status user in equipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have an equipment with a system user status assigned, but now i want to change this system status for other.

For example:

- The system status user "ZCS_E_A0" is assigned to equipment´s type 'A' and 'B'

- Now, I created a new system status user "ZCS_E_A1" and i want assigned to equipment´s type 'B', the systems status are equals.

Anyone know the transaction to update the equipments? because in transaction ie02 the system status user is not editable. At the end, it is to update the table jsto.

Regards in advance,

Bye,

FRA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

FRA,

I am guessing you are refering to assignment of the user status profile to equipment category. If thats the case then go through the below path to assign the same. SPRO > PM > Master data > technical objects > equipment > Assign user status profile to equipment category.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Narasimhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Narasimham.

I changed the customizing in the fist step, but the problem is for the equipment´s created before changed the customizing.

At the begining the equipment type 'B' had system status "ZCS_E_A0", I changed the system status for 'ZCS_E_A1' in this way when i create a new equipment type 'B' the system status "ZCS_E_A1" is assigned, but one equipment has been created with the system status "ZCS_E_A0" is not updated with the change in customing.

How do I update these equipments?

Regards,

FRA

Former Member
0 Kudos

FRA,

Unfortunately, you will not be able to change those. You may have to delete and create new pieces of equipment if its critical enough.

Regards

Narasimhan

Answers (0)