Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when creating new logical device in DOE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the error i'm getting when i tried to create a new device in DOE

The following error text was processed in the system MI1 : CREATE DATA: The specified type is not a valid data type. 
The error occurred on the application server sapv-nwmi710_MI1_00 and in the work process 6 . 
The termination type was: RABAX_STATE 
The ABAP call stack was: 
Method: GET_USERS_FROM_CDS of program CL_SMMW_USER==================CP
Method: ONACTIONCREATE of program /1BCWDY/0O2TL8AJU0NGE3T9LDTT==CP
Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/0O2TL8AJU0NGE3T9LDTT==CP
Method: INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW========CP
Method: IF_WDR_ACTION~FIRE of program CL_WDR_ACTION=================CP
Method: DO_HANDLE_ACTION_EVENT of program CL_WDR_WINDOW_PHASE_MODEL=====CP
Method: PROCESS_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_WINDOW_PHASE_MODEL=====CP
Method: PROCESS_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_WINDOW=================CP
Method: EXECUTE of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP
Method: IF_WDR_RUNTIME~EXECUTE of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

please help me solve this.

Regards,

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

muhammed_nishad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the patchlevel of Netweaver Mobile 7.1 server. make it to the latest patches . Also check the configurations for the server.If everything is fine, check with the SICF nodes.Make sure all the relavent nodes for the Netweaver Mobile like SMMW_ADM_DEVICE ....

Regards,

MUhammed Nishad J

Applexus Technologies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Additionally, you can also check whether your system is ready to be used. There is one setup step that need to be executed whenever a new system is setup.

Transaction SDOE_SR. Kindly execute this transaction and run the DOE Setup step.

Regards,

Ramanath.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

USERDETAILS data object was not generated properly. Goto SDOE_WB transaction and generate all the objects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether all SAP BASIS data objects are active and generated properly.

Do an initial download for USER DETAILS and USER AUTHORIZATION data objects.

For more details check the initial configuration guide of Mobile 7.1

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/45/17a790d8000064e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Regards,

Dhana

Edited by: Dhanasekhar Karuppanan on Aug 24, 2009 4:52 PM

Edited by: Dhanasekhar Karuppanan on Aug 24, 2009 4:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Getting error with delta download.

Adapter class not found for the Data Object
USERDETAILS in registry.

Same for USER_AUTHORIZATION

Regards,

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is occurring because the sap basis objects are not generated properly. Either you generate all the objects(data object,backend adapters , Distribution Models manually from SDOE_WB (search with SWCV pattern SAP BASIS*)

OR

If it is a new system that is setup with DOE, it is necessary to run the set up and repair transaction.

Go to SMQ2 (in client 000) , if you see a queue entry DOE_MASS_ACTGEN in sysfail , then delete that queue entry,

Go to Tcode : SDOE_SR and execute the top most step (DOE set up).

This will also trigger the generation of SAP Basis objects.

Wait till the queue entry gets over and then check in the transaction SDOE_WB whether all the objects are showing status green.

Once the generation status shows green , then go ahead with load of User details and User authorization objects from transaction SDOE_LOAD.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liji,

I deleted "DOE_MASS_ACTGEN" which was in "Sysfail" status ,from the queue ,and did run the initial setup. But few of the Data Object status remained "YELLOW" for USERDETAILS and AGENT_CONFIG. And when i again checked the queue , the "DOE_MASS_ACTGEN" was "Sysfail".

How can i generate those DO's manually?

Regards,

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Workbench, right click the SCV and press view meta data. Select all data objects and press generate.

Regards,

Dhana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello aravind,

Please make sure you have applied all the mandatory SAP notes related to that SP.

Apart from metadata monitoring you can directly generate the data objects from workbench itself.

~Rohit