cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick HU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We want to use pick&pack functionality in wm (assign external pick handling unit numbers during TO confirmation and get automatically packed HUs in delivery).. We have special cases with unique numbers on it, and we are picking our lt03 transfer order items with them; deliver these cases to our customers and then we get empty cases from customers. So, during picking we can assign an external HU again that was already assigned to another delivery in the past. For this, I deactivated the customising setting "Set Unique Number Assignment For HU Identfication" under HU Management. However, when I try to assign an external handling unit that is assigned before to a delivery (goods issue has been posted for delivery), I get the error "HU & has already been assigned to object & &. No TO possible" (L3 886).. Do you have any idea that how I can solve this issue? Isn't there something like HU status (status changes when goods isuue has been posted so that we can use the HU numbers again in new deliveries)?

Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please read note 829266 regarding some limitations in the pick&pack process.