Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

New to SAP enviroment

Hi All.

I have been reading on this forums for a few weeks ago, in order to get involved in the SAP world, I'm a regular web programmer (Java, PHP, JSPs, Perl, HTML, JavaScript, etc, etc).

And Here in the company I'm being asked to do a number of reports with SAP data, I have read a lot of helpfull hints from <i>Craig Cmehil, Gregor (Wolf?), Alvaro Tejada G. and Jason Simmons</i>, who wrote a very good document about integrating SAP and PHP.

Well, I have been able to implement most of the examples provided very well.

Now, the question is, what exactly do with the data I'm getting from SAP, how can I filter in the way I need.

i.e. <u>I'm using the SAP classes provided in the SAPRFC download from sourceforge. and I implemented the BAPI_PO_GETITEMS, and I'm getting the results, but I'm not able to make difference for the POs which are already closed from the news as well as the ones our customers opened for us and the ones we opened for our suppliers, etc</u>.

Other example is, <u>I need to get the amount of certain material from one specific storage location and the qty of reserved material there is for this, but I cannot find anything but BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY, which gives me only the SUM of all the locations</u>.

Is there any documentation you can suggest I can read?

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question