cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to SAP enviroment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I have been reading on this forums for a few weeks ago, in order to get involved in the SAP world, I'm a regular web programmer (Java, PHP, JSPs, Perl, HTML, JavaScript, etc, etc).

And Here in the company I'm being asked to do a number of reports with SAP data, I have read a lot of helpfull hints from <i>Craig Cmehil, Gregor (Wolf?), Alvaro Tejada G. and Jason Simmons</i>, who wrote a very good document about integrating SAP and PHP.

Well, I have been able to implement most of the examples provided very well.

Now, the question is, what exactly do with the data I'm getting from SAP, how can I filter in the way I need.

i.e. <u>I'm using the SAP classes provided in the SAPRFC download from sourceforge. and I implemented the BAPI_PO_GETITEMS, and I'm getting the results, but I'm not able to make difference for the POs which are already closed from the news as well as the ones our customers opened for us and the ones we opened for our suppliers, etc</u>.

Other example is, <u>I need to get the amount of certain material from one specific storage location and the qty of reserved material there is for this, but I cannot find anything but BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY, which gives me only the SUM of all the locations</u>.

Is there any documentation you can suggest I can read?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

welcome victor,

since your problem is actually no PHP (or scripting language)one but a classical SAP resource question I suggest to ask your questions in the ABAP forum. I suggest this just because I think there are trillions of people in that forum discussiing PO and MM matters day in day out and you might find an answer (the right BAPIs or FMs) there muuuuch faster.

It would be nice though if you checked back in here then and report your findings so other scripting people might elaborate further on that.

regards,

anton

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

@ Anton, thanks.

@ Victor, for your second problem you might want to look at BAPI_MATERIAL_STOCK_REQ_LIST

I don't think it answers 100% of your problem (because I haven't found the storage location in there) but in export params MRP_STOCK_DETAIL you can at least distinguish between the different stock types (Quality control, consignment, unrestricted stock, etc...)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not so fast Anton

Victor, I think you might find what you are looking for in BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL .

Use import parameters 'ITEMS' and 'HISTORY' = 'X'.

That will return table PO_ITEM_HISTORY (amongst others). There you can see if a goods receipts has been done for example, the quantity, the posting date, etc...

Hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

cool that i'am proven wrong

The community seems to grow with a good pace. Welcome Pascal!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, Thank you both guys,

Anton...I'll certainly have to look in the ABAP forum before psoting a question.

Pascal.

I think this answer my question in case of the POs, Well I have to try it, I'll get back to you guys later today.

Thank you, really, I'm registered in a lot of forums, and this is a good one!

Regards

Victor Velazco