Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

carry out new pricing automatically

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have a customer pricing procedure.

when i create a quotation it does not apply until i click on item condition tab->update button-> (B) carry out new pricing.

How can i make this carry out new pricing automatically ?

when i create a sales order everything is ok.

Why this happens only when i create quotations?

Please give me some advice/hint.

Thnak you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if Document Pricing Procedure is maintained in Sales Document Type (T.Code: VOV8) for Quotation.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

I faced this scenario with similar error.

Can you please tell which condition type you are using which is not set & whose value comes only after you update with option B. Also give its access sequence.

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

yes , i'm using a custom condition called ZA91 :

- cond class: A class or surcharge

- calc type: A Percentage

- manual entries: not possible to process manually

- item condition, amount/percent

- scale basis: B value scale

Acces sequence fields:

- Manufacturer MFRNR

- Customer KUNNR

To be more explicit:

we have a Z table where we maintain our price lists. We have defined in our SAP system a generic sap material number(let's assume this is called GM01). So, when a quotation is created, in material field we put this generic material GM01 and in additional data B we have a button for acces our price list from Z table. We type manufacturer part number and the result is stored in VBAP.

In VBAP we have included a structure like line of Z table and every time a quotation is created using GM01 those fields will fill-up with data from Z table. So , in this way, a quotation is created in our system.

Obviously, we have other sap materials , not generic materials, which has price, stock, etc. When a quotation is created with no generic materials, then everything is OK - condition ZA91 is applying.

How can I solve this annoying problem ?

Any help would be appreciated...many thanks.

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

any help ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dan,

I feel that in your case the standard SAP pricing is already done before the valure of ZA91 is found.

I mean the value of ZA91 is based on factors which happen after the standard pricing is already determined in Quotation.

If you have an ABAPER in your team then ask him to check whether the Pricing was already calculated before the valure of ZA91 was found. He can check this in Debugging easily.

If the value of ZA91 is determined later than the Pricing then you will get this error & will require Technical help to remove this problem.

Check & revert.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You said in Add Data tab you have a button which finds Price.

My gut feeling is that this fetching & subsequent filling of VBAK happens after the standard pricing was done. So this new fetch is not reflected.

Only when you run pricing again this gets reflected.

Please check with the help of an ABAPER & revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks the manufacturer number or the field what you mentioned, which is in the addnl data B is the key to populate the condition. Once you input the material, pricing is determined and then the addl data B field is populated.

I think you can adress this by adding logic to reprice automatically when this addl data b field is populated. Add the logic to reprice using "B" in the user exit USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP in the program MV45AFZB. This will solve ur problem.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

it is possible that the reason why there is no pricing until you update is that at initial pricing determination, the manufacturer data has not yet been entered in the field in the Additional Data B tab. if so, then it is a sequence issue (the price is determined even before you could enter the price relevant parameters; hence, no prices). again, if so, you may have to re-design your enhancement if you wish pricing to be automatic.

hope this helped.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

if sequence was indeed the issue, but you do not wish to use further enhancements, you could do batch pricing updates using VA05. however, there is a risk that some orders may be overlooked.

do please post your feedback.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When the starting point of your sales cycle is Quotation....then what is the point of Carryout new pricing. This is just carrying out pricing. Please check the quotation for the following,

1.whether the appropriate pricing procedure is determined or not

2. Are all the condition types you are looking for are there in your conditions tab of quotation

3. whether all the values are determined as expected or any value is missing

4. are you giving any condition values manually in the document

Regards,

Ravi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Firstly check in OVKK the assignment that has been done is correct or not If it has been done correctly then Check the Pricing type in VTAA between quotation and sales order document type.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe you are creating the Qotation from Inquiry as reference, if so then check the COPY CONTROL settings from INQIRY TO QUOTATION

Goto the Transaction code VTAA and choose your quotation and the sales order, then click on the Item Category and in the Pricing type Choose as B, which means automatically the new Pricing will be carried out.

If you are not creating Qotation with any reference, then while defining the pricing procedure in V/08 there is an option as PRICING TYPE, Maintain the value as B there and try.

Hope it will work.

cheers,

santosh

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

1. I'm not creating QT from INQUIRY.

2. I've checked OVKK but my condition isn't in list. Only ZPR0 is in the list. I've put my condition in the list but this not solved my problem. Could anyone explain me what OVKK do? I have uncertainties about OVKK.

3. I have maintained in V/08 option B - Carry out new pricing for pricing procedure asigned to QT - but same problem...

I've checked Analysis Pricing before Carry Out New Pricing and for my condition i receive following message:

Message 108:
Condition record exists, but has not been set

Obviously, if i update price with (B) Carry out new pricing or (C) Copy pricing manual elements... the message is:

== today, i have observ that if i select C my conditon is set - like when i select B. ==

Message 108:
Condition record has been found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan

OVKK id for pricing procedure determination in sales documents.

goto OVKK you will find sales org + distribution channel + division combination, along with docuemnt pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure. Based on all 5 parameters pricing procedure has populates in your sales document.

Please check your Customer pricing procedure + Quatation pricing procedure combination in OVKK.

try and revert

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please reconfirm whether the pricing procedure itself is not flowing or the condition type is not flowing.

Nevertheless, check in OVKK where for the combination of Sales Area / Document Pricing Procedure / Customer Pricing Procedure, you have assigned the required pricing procedure and on the right side, the PR00 is maintained.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the condition records are maintained before the creation of quotation or not. If condition records are not maintained before the creation of Quotation then only this isssue occurs.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

condition records are maintained....

if they were not maintained than in sales order should not apply.

Everything is ok... but than how this strange behaviour occurs?

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check following things to execute the pricing process.

1. Check in OVKK the settings for QT. Since the new document pricing procedure for Qt is choosen.

2. Check the Sale area is getiing fetched or not. Before clicking the updates pricing tab.

3. Plant is coming automatically or not.

4.Also check the characteristics or the key field considered for the basic price is coming or not

before clicking the update button.

Hope this will help- you to overcome your problem.

Thanks

Sushant