cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate Deadline Monitoring for Standard Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to Activate Deadline Monitoring for Standard SRM Confirmation Approval Workflow. Is there any way I do this without disturbing the standard workflow? Using Alerts?

Also pls advice if I can activate the deadline monitoring directly in the standard template without having it copied to a Z/Y wf template?

Thank you!

Vj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I want to set a deadline monitoring for a case when the approver doesnt execute the workitem even after 2days. (so I believe I need to use "Requested Start")?

Further I understand how this is done, my question is can we do change it to the standard template or do I need to copy it and then make the changes.

Also Kindly share some information on using SRM ALERTS for the same functionality to send reminders/alets to approvers on delay of approving task.

Thank you so much.

Vj

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. No you have to make use of Latest End Requested start defines you when should be the workitem appear in the agents inbox.

2. It is alwasy a good practice that you take a copy of the standard and then modify it as per your requirements

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

[Check this article to actiavte deadline monitoring|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/abap/deadline+monitoring]

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which deadline handling is required? Latest start, etc...?

Do you need to model the process when deadline is reached? or Do you need just notification email?

Regards,

Masa