cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Management and Workflow Packages

0 Kudos

Hello SAP Community,

My company is considering a document management solution integrated with a work flow package in regards to automating and providing visibility into our entire account payable process. I was wondering if anyone out there has implemented such a solution, how long it took to implement and what the licensing costs were. I am aware of the many packages out there available from SAP certified partners, and I was just wondering if anyone could give me real world insight into their experience with implementing a document management / work flow solution.

Best Regards,

HK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Husein,

I appreciate your interest in procuring a Document Management/Workflow solution for your AP department...its a very smart move toward streamling that process!

I sent an email today to Richard Braddock about our solutions. I would be happy to discuss them with you.

My office phone number is 215-646-8000

-Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Check SAP Solution OpenText - Vendor Invoice Management solution. I belive it works in 4.6C.. It has built in 30+ Invoice workflows and reasons to park the Invoices based on standard criteria like Price or Date variance etc.

Thanks

Jayakumar

0 Kudos

I forgot to mention that we're still running 4.6c, and I believe that DMS is part of ECC. Has anyone implemented an external package? I need to get a feel for the cost of such addons.