cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with settle a trip in PR05 (trip accntg per./cont.re.per)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configure travel management for a customer. It managed it for several of their company codes but when I should test the configuration for the company code in Spain and settle a trip in PR05 the defaulted settlement period is 2, 1997. For the other company codes the defaulted period always is the actual period (8, 2009, if I should settle in august). If I change the period to 8, 2009 I got the following error message:

Accounting period: 2009 08 / Control record of accounting area 01 is set to 1997 01 Status 0 : Trip accntg per.not same as cont.re/subseq.per.

Message no. 56016

1. In PA03 the payroll period is set to 01.01.1997 - 31.01.1997, run 0, earliest retro acctg period: 12 1996. But that is not specific for Spain (that is settings for the hole system why I don´t want to change it, and I can´t change it either) and to settle for the other company codes are no problem. So I wonder if there is another link to payroll settled for Spain than for the other (I have no idea what that should be) why I should clarify this:

2. In feature TRVPA (transaction code PA03) I have the same settings for L+G, PA3, EXP, FDE, WRP, OAA, CBW, FDW, CCC, WRC as for the other company codes.

I want to clarify that we do not use HR in the system, just travel management.

Please help me, thanks in advance.

Best regards Lisa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

hi

check the posting period for the FI. transaction ob52

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is solved. It was not OB52 but the feature TRVPA. I did change LG to 0 and also PA3 to 0 but not activated LG. When I activated LG to 0 the accounting period no longer was integrated with payroll. So the problem was that I changed LG to 0 and saved, but not activated it. Now I can settle the period in PR05.

Regards Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lisa...

Answers (0)