cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Travel Request for Non Payroll Relevant Employees

Former Member
0 Kudos

While implementing Travel Management, we have employees who have their payroll areas as 01 (monthly) as well as 99 (non payroll relevant). We are implementing travel management for both types of employees so that they can create travel requests/expenses.

For employees who have 99, we are facing problem. If we create a request for an employee of 99 it does not allow to save and gives error

'No entry in table T549Q for argument 00 at time <current date>'

In table V_T549Q there is no such period parameter called 99.

However in table V_T549A the 'Period Parameters' for 99 is kept blank, while for 01, it is 01. I tried assigning 01 as the 'Period Parameters' for 99 in V_T549A.

Now, as this 'Period Parameters' 01 is there in V_T549Q, and I try to create a travel request, it gives another error,

'Error while writing to the database (PTRV_HEAD/PTRV_PERIO/Cluster TE)'

In feature TRVPA, the entry L+G is 0, i.e. no integration with payroll and PA3 is also 0.

Am I missing anything because of which I am not able to create travel requests for employees with payroll area 99.

How can I disable the integration with payroll completely?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

iam not sure

Check whether this error is comeing from the cluster if yes delete that results and try .........

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check T-code PR10.

There you configure the Master Data number range for your travel requests.

Hugs everyone.

EC
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same pb. I checked in PR10 PR11 and PR12, all my number ranges are ok. It has something to do with payroll Area??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved. Problem was with Master Data and Number Range

Edited by: Learning SAP on Aug 25, 2009 1:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We are having the same problem. Can you tell me which master data and number range to maintain?

Wayne

EC
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have exactly the same issue, how did you solve it??? My number ranges are ok in PR10.

Thanks