cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException:com.adobe.ads.excep(200101)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I habe problems with archiving an invoice with approx. 110 pages. Print output works O.K. but the archiving fails.

By monitoring the process XMLform.exe I see that it allocates approx. 410 MB of main memory before the process terminates. The Adobe system is NW 7.00 SP18, installed on an x64 Windows 2003 server on VMWare ESX.

In SM21 i see the entry: transaction Canceled FPRUNX 001 ( com.adobe.ProcessingException: com.adobe.ads.excep 200101 )

In default trace of the Java stack I see the following messages:

$$$/com/adobe/document/xmlform/msg.XFA=Unable to save PDF document. Error during PDDocSave.

$$$/com/adobe/document/xmlform/msg.XFA=XMLForm, renderAll : 12583, Unable to save PDF document. Error during PDDocSave.

A problem was encountered with the results: RenderResult array is null.

A Render RETRY attempt should be made from calling system.

Error Log file "2009.08.24.144158SAFPLANNGU.pdf" written to I:\usr\sap\P1A\SYS\global
AdobeDocumentServices\renderErrorLog\errorFiles

Error Log file "2009.08.24.144158SAFPLANNGU.pdf" written to I:\usr\sap\P1A\SYS\global
AdobeDocumentServices\renderErrorLog\errorFiles

In the mentioned pdf file there is no relevant info. trace.txt only shows 1 entry: Begin operation: Render, elapsed time = 0 ms.

Does anyone know what can be the problem here?

Thanks in advance

Gu00FCnther

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you find the solution to this. We are having a very similar problem.

Thanks,

Tom Ficker

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are many threads with similar error. You can use Search and try to find out the solution.

Also take a look at Note 944221 for troubleshooting.

Chintan

former_member317232
Participant
0 Kudos

Same error with PDF of 200 pages but not with 100.

Any ideas ?

And plz no answers like Chintan, read the first thread before put an useless reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>> There are many threads with similar error. You can use Search and try to find out the solution.

>> Also take a look at Note 944221 for troubleshooting.

Really?  I can only find this one.  And it does not answer the question...

In fact, there are no notes, apparently no SCN messages and not much through google.

It would really help if the error message told us where it is trying to save to.