Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage unit blocks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following scenario.

I picked a partial quantity of material from a storage unit "xxxxxxxxxx" from a SU-Managed storage type through a transfer order and havent confirmed it yet.

Now when i try to pick some more partial quantity from the same storage unit"xxxxxxxxxx" creating another transfer order( for different delivery)

i get the following error

"System message L3 219

Storage unit 1000775087 is blocked for stock removals"

The storage type has putaway strategy p and picking strategy F.

I know its not recommended to remove that error but Can i in anyway bypass this error?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If no full stock removal is set (V_T3010-VOLLE) for the storage type, you should be able to remove the stock despite open TO.(s). SAP online help:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/c6/f846014afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

No Complete Stock Pick

You also allow partial quantities of the SU stock to be removed from this storage type

The SU remains in the same bin throughout the entire stock removal process. As soon as you save the transfer order for the partial pick, the system locks the partial quantity to be picked for the SU. However the remaining stock from the SU is still available for further picking with other transfer orders.

If you follow this procedure, you can process several transfer orders simultaneously, removing the material from an individual storage unit simultaneously.

If full stock removal is set for the storage type SAP will block the SU;

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/c6/f846014afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

As soon as you save a transfer order for removing a certain material quantity from the SU, the WMS locks this SU completely for stock removal based on other transfer orders or transfer order items.

(Exception is multiple processing)

Regards,

Csaba

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the stock you have picked through earlier TO. As mentioned in SAP help you can pick up the stock unless the full stock indicator is set. Check whether that quant is blocked.

regards,

Prashant

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

As far as i know , In a SU managed warehouse till the time you will not close the open Transfer order for the SU, system won't allow picking for the second delivery from the same SU.

Since it's a Standard SAP functionality i don't think you will be able to supress the error message.

Regards

Manish