cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interval dates in Table V_T706B2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

During customizing of messages types (warning or error) when exepenses exceed limit, i wants to know how the fields "Start date" and "End date" works.

Those date range can take into account a different limit expenses from one period to another?

Example: If in 2010 we change the limit, can we continue to manage the old limit for expense statements for 2009?

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

its just like any other table entry. usually the end date of the record will be 31.12.9999. Your example is correct. You can create new limits for new periods

Edited by: Anantha Prakash on Aug 24, 2009 5:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will explain with other example:

Start Date: 01/08/2009

End Date: 30/08/2009

For travel Expense type ZRPA i put 100 euro as maximum amount.

I run transaction TRIP:

Start of trip: 05/08/2009

End of trip: 10/08/2009

ZRPA 120 ---> Warning

Now, i'm in september, and i customize new amount for ZRPA (example 200 euro), but it can happen that in september i have to record a travel expense related to august. In this case it take into account 100 or 200 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try to edit the maximum amount in define maximum rates and default values for expense types

or you need to open the posting period variant for august month to post the entry.

Cya

udayakumar.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you will change the maximum time limit then it should delimit the entries and rate will be applicable as per period specified.

like if you have entered--

1.8.2009 - 31.8.2009 maximum amount - 100

Next month if you will create a new entry for next month then also It will pick 100 for August TRIP and 200 for september TRIP. irrespective when you are processeing the trip .It is based on trip begining date and finish date/ trip receipt date.

Better to create date limit for 1.9.2009 - 31.12.9999 and assign a new rate 200.

Again next month when you wish to change you need to change the start date it will delimit the first entry and will generate the new entry for new start date to 31.12.999.

Cheers

Mukta

Edited by: MUKTAKUMARI on Sep 4, 2009 12:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for all of you

Regards

Answers (0)