Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP to Idoc scenario

former_member75463
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have configured SOAP to IDOC scenario where I will be getting SOAP request & Purchase order should be created in ECC.

Scenario works fine, no problem but I have a question regarding acknowledge.

I have configured ALEAUD message type in ECC & I can see the application error message in acknowledge also. But how do I pass this information back to SOAP provider?

Thanks in advance,

Sunil Joyous

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

You have to make your webservice synchronous to make your acknowledgements back to Source but you cannot convert the acknowledgement message back to XI Message and can map it to target SOap Response.

Alternative Solution:

In general, technical sender adapters are not able to request acknowledgments (except for industry speak adapters). So, the acknowledgment won't be passed back to the sender system. Instead, the ALEAUDIT IDoc has to be converted into an XI request message in order to be accepted by the sender system.

I suggest you to send all the Idoc Acknowlegements for a day to XI in a single message and pass it as a File to your source system.

If this approach suits you, let me know I can tell you the approach to do it.

Regards,

Anurag Garg

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This is possible , but you have to use a BPM .

In the BPM , you have a transformation mapping to the IDOC (ORDERS) and d , check a condition if its sucess put a send step in the BPM and trigger a Mail

Regards,

Jude

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos