cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner cockpit and Fact sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI GUYS,

I came to know from help.sap that we can use the business partner cock pit to get an overview of the business partner data

When I am in the activities screen and tried hit the Business Partner Cockpit screen the screen is opening up with “You are not authorized to view the page”

I have the SAP rights on my system.

So I am not able to figure out why I am getting this error.

Do we need to make any customizing changes to see the data in the Business partner cockpit?

I want to see all the transactions assigned to the business parter(ex activities,oppurtunities, etc) in the Cockpit.

Righ now when I try to clcik the cock pit button It is askign me the user id and password

Also What is a FactSheet. How is it Different from the Cockpit.

We are using the SAP GUI 4.0 with SP7

RGDS

Message was edited by: zack taylor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

KaushalShah
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know, factsheet is showed in BP cockpit.

The error you get is not SAP authorisation error. Factsheet is showed through SAP web application server. You don't have logon credentials for that web application server, because of which you are getting that error.

But I guess you must be reaching cockpit header page, where a drop-down with different views (Logistics, master data, sales history) might be visible.

I am not sure how to resolve this. For me, I got this error for the first time. Next time, without doing anything, I went through & was able to see the data.

Regards,

Kaushal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Wolfgang_Mayer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

check whether all corresponding services are activated in trx. SICF, especially "crm_bsp_cckpt_s". There's a central note 490871 for the fact sheet. Check all the settings mentioned there.

Regards

Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks guys for your help.

I am able to log in to the cock pit and see the info of the BP.

right now i found a view which shows the open transactions.

I could not find a view which shows all the transactions assigned to the BP

also first time when i enter the cock pit it is giving out error

"You are not authorized to see the transactions"

but i come out of the screen and enter the cock pit again i am able to see the info of the BP.

I also want to knwo what is the difference between cock pit and Fact sheet.

I am bit confused.

I have added some of the BP to the Favourite list

When i check in to the Transaction CRMD_ORDER_BP I could see the list of my favourite BP.

But I double click the BP it is going to no where.

I need to highlight the BP and then hit the locator button it is taking me to the Cockpit screen.

Is this a bug or its the way SAP has been built.

RGDS

KaushalShah
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you can't find a suitable view, you can create one yourself. That's without any SAP Modification. You can build custom class & write your own infoblocks to display required information.

Factsheet is nothing but collection of all such views. BP cockpit is a placeholder where you can view BP factsheet.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Kuashal,

Thanks for the reply.

I have got the clear understanding of the Fact sheet and the Business Partner Cockpit

But regarding the views I am not able to define a view which shows me the transactions which are more than 1 year old.

Right now i defined open transactions view and complete transactions view but the transactiosn which are more than 1 year old are not poping up in the cockpit.

Do you have any suggestions to see the old transaction.

RGDS