cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAR - Mitigation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How can I unassign a mitigating control from a role (this is a test role; not assigned to a user)?

In RAR, under Mitigation > Mitigated Roles, I clicked on Delete and received the following error message:

com.virsa.cc.rulearchitect.dao.DAOException: Error:Sending failed; nested exception is: javax.mail.MessagingException: 501 5.1.8 Domain of sender address does not exist

I intentionally didn't configure the workflow under Configuration > Workflow by setting all values to "No"

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What's your setting for

"Send email notification to the monitor of the updated mitigated object"

?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

The setting was initially set to "Yes", I changed it to "No" and was able to successfully delete the mitigating control.

Many thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can identify the Mitigation Control ID and after going to that control ID click on change Mitigated Roles and remove the role from here. This should solve your problem.

Thanks,

Darshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having a similar issue where I've deleted all mitigating controls and now it will not let me delete the associated approvers and business units. When I search for mitigating controls the search comes up empty. The weird thing though is that the main page is still showing one inactive mitigating control. I've also checked users and roles to make sure none are assigned a mitigating control.

Error when deleting the business unit

com.virsa.cc.rulearchitect.dao.DAOException: Business unit: AAID is already assigned to Mitigation Control; it cannot be deleted

Error when deleting the administrator:

administrator ID is already assigned as approver to a business unit : Can't be deleted

I've also checked that Send e-mail notification to the monitor of the updated mitigated object is set to NO and all workflow integration with CUP is set to NO

Any suggestions where this thing might be hiding?