Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFM to get custom BAPIs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there an RFM to get the custom BAPIs. I am using SWO_QUERY_API_METHODS to get the list of BAPIs and it does not return a ZBAPI in my system.

Many thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

write a query on Table TFDIR with FMODE = 'R' so that it will list all Remote enables FM's

if you want this Via RFC then you can use RFC_READ_TABLE pass the table TFDIR with conditon FMODE = 'R'.

Regards

vijay

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay - Querying TFDIR table is not an option because I want to utlimately get this data from JCo.

The RFC_READ_TABLE does not take FMODE as a parameter and so I dont think it is possible to use it without extending the RFC. So, that elimiates that option too.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Vijay - FYI, the RFM RFC_FUNCTION_SEARCH gives the exact results as querying the TFDIR table with FMODE='R'.

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Checkout

SWO_QUERY_API_OBJTYPES

also Goto->SE80-> Choose "fucntion group" = SWOR.

Hope this’ll give you idea!!

<b>P.S award the points.</b>

Good luck

Thanks

Saquib Khan

"Some are wise and some are otherwise"

0 Kudos

Hi Saquib - I am aware of the SWO* RFMs as I mentioned in my original mail.

Do you know what is the difference between SWO_QUERY_API_OBJTYPES and SWO_QUERY_OBJTYPES. Simiarly, i want to know the difference between SWO_QUERY_API_METHODS and SWO_QUERY_METHODS.

Thanks.