cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating folder inside the Public & Private Folders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am trying to create a new folder under Public & Private folder. But system is giving the error as " Please enter complete document key. Rollback was unsuccessful; the document is not assigtned to the folder."

But system is creating the folder outside the Public & Private folder.Created folder is visible only in the serach result. I am not able to delete the folder also from the serach result.

Request your inputs on how can I solve this issue

Regards

Damodar Pai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried checking if the public and private folders are document structures? And if you can add a document to the structure using CV11. Generally a doc structure will be created, but based on what you have described it looks like this may not have happened.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It was working perfectly fine earlier. But we deleted values of the table DRAW & DRAT.After that it is giving the problem. But we are not sure whether deletion of values of DRAW & DRAT has created this problem.

Regards

Damodar Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the User is having access to t_code CV11, CV12 & CV13 and also access to Doc.Type FOL is mandatory.

This should solve ur problem.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajiv & Lashan,

Yes. User is having access to CV11, CV12 & CV13. But when I try to add a document, system is giving error saying that "Document 10000000124 FOL 000 00 not found" & it is coming out of CV12.

Request your hep..

Regards,

Damodar Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try creating a document with document type FOL in R/3 .. not in EasyDMS. Let me know the result.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Problem got solved. There is one more table DOST which is linked to DRAW & DRAT. We deleted the vales of DOST & tried. It is wokring now.

Thanks for your precious inputs.

Regards

Damodar Pai

Edited by: damspai on Aug 25, 2009 9:37 AM

Answers (0)