cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Credit Exposure

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have the following requirement regarding the update of credit Exposure

i) The credit exposure for a particular product needs to be updated by a security value that is independent of the order value and the payments made.

In other words, the sales order, invoice and the payments should have no role in updating the exposure. A value will be sent for that particular item, and this needs to be in the exposure calculation along with the other products for a customer.

ii) The value that is updated should be there for some fixed calendar days (say from 1st to the 15th of a month only) irrespective of whether the payment is made or not.

Any ideas from your end for acheiving this will be very helpful

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Asokan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no process to maintain the credit level at the material no. level. It is always at the customer level. for this you have to do some z development. Where in you can maintain the level at which you want the credit level and check the same in user exit. It the credit is available u can set the document as released in the user exit or block the same as the case may be.

Regards

Yatin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, asokan.

in addition to the points submitted above, you can only process credit management for a specific customer account. it is theoretically possible to assign different credit limits "indirectly" to materials via the assignment of sales areas to credit control areas. however, you will have inconsistency of data as a result.

also, only one credit control area is relevant when processing a sales document - this means that even you can assign different credit limits to different materials via assignment to different credit control areas, trying to combine different materials with such assignments will result in an error.

if your intention is to restrict the quantity of a certain product/material, may i suggest you try the material/quantity contract instead. the validity dates in the contract and the appropriate reaction settings will help you control the material quantity sold to a customer for a specific period.

hope this helped.

regards.

0 Kudos

Dear both,

Many thanks for your reply.

However, my problem is not with the security requirement for specific materials.

I would like to know how will we configure when we want the Security value for one sales, to be different from the Sales Order Value.

We can restrict a sales order from updating the credit exposure. How can we update the credit exposure with a different value for that sales?

In other words, if my sales is x$, the value getting updated in the credit exposure field should be y$. How to do it? Any ideas welcome.

Regards,

Asokan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The credit exposure is updated by field KOMP-CMPRE. This is updated by SuTotal A in Pricing Procedure.

The Calty field in Pricing Procedure usually will have 4 in front of SuTotal A.

If your req. is to update $y if $x exists than write a new routine (VOFM)which will determine $y when $x exists & assign it in Calty field in the Pricing Procedure in front of SuTotal A.

Also code the req that this $y for $x should happen only for material xyz.

hope this helps