cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. M7096

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie,

We created SO with using Schedule lines ZD (FOC item to consign) & perform Outbound Delivery via t/code VL01N. Later we have found that we use wrong schedule lines, it suppose to use different schedule line Z8. Thus I wanted to reverse outbound delivery via t/code VL09. Unlikely I cant reverse it & getting error "Goods movement not possible with mvmt type Z15"

Goods movement not possible with mvmt type Z15

Message no. M7096

Diagnosis

You have entered a movement type that has not been defined for this transaction/event.

Procedure

Choose another movement type.

You can choose the movement type as follows:

If you know the movement type, enter it directly in the Movement type field.

Choose the movement type via the menu option Movement type.

Choose the required movement type from the possible entries.

If you do not find a suitable movement type, exit this function and choose a different goods movement from the Inventory Management menu.

I unable to understand the description the ablve in order to reverse this outbound delivery. Can anyone assist me. TQ

rgds,

nema

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Goods movement not possible with mvmt type Z15

Go to OMJJ, key in movement type Z15 and execute. There double click on "Allowed transactions" and check whether you could see VL09. From your comments, I presume, it is missing. Maintain VL09 there and save.

Now retry and update the forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

SyambabuAllu
Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to add VL09 to your movement type. otherwise system will not allow you to do the transaction.

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nema,

Please kindly consult MM guy concerning whether a reversal

movement type has been defined for Z15.

Thank you and best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently there is no MM consultant here. Basically we doing by ourself. appreciate if you could brief how to set this reversal in MM module & what is the t/code to reverse this outbound delivery.

It would be very helpful if you could brief the business process. TQ

rgds,

nema

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try to reverse this outbound delivery via t/code MBST. Still I'm getting error as stated below. According to this error, I should reverse this via t/code VL09 but I couldnt do that. Hope anyone can help me out. TQ

Material document cannot be processed

Message no. M7130

Diagnosis

This material document was generated through the posting of a physical inventory document, a delivery via Shipping, or some other automatic movement (such as an order confirmation in PP or a usage decision in QM) and cannot be processed with this function.

System Response

In this transaction, the system can only cancel a material document if the latter was created using an Inventory Management transaction.

Procedure

Cancel the material document in the component that created the document.

You can only reverse the goods movement created through the posting of a physical inventory document by carrying out a new physical inventory for the relevant material. You can reverse a delivery effected via Shipping using transaction VL09.

rgds,

nema

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have made a Z movement type Z15 ( do you know how you have created this means copying which standard movement type you created this Z15 movement type )

In t code OMJJ for each and every movement type a reversal movement type is defined

For example the movement type for GI in normal SD delivery is 601

If you reverse this delivery in t code VL09 movement type 602 will be picked by the system

This happens because of the settings done in OMJJ for 601

I feel for your movement type Z15 the reversal settings is missing in OMJJ

Check there and assign the appropriate movement type for reversal and try to reverse the delivery in VL09 only

Doing in MBST is wrong

Regards

Raja