cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WD_TRACE_TOOL zip file stored where?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Can anybody tell me where the zip-file of wd_trace_tool are stored.?

Thanks in advance

Robin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

if you just want to download the created zip file, there is the option to download it in the trace tool.

For more information have a look at the online help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/47/95da36b8cf114be10000000a421937/frameset.htm

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Yes i know but if i push on that option i get nothing and it downloads nothing, that is why is guessed that maybe the file is held somewhere else from where i can download it manually.

Any Idea?

Thanks

Robin

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Robin,

You should be able to download the trace to your desired location by pressing on the ,"Save Trace as ZIP & Exit" option. Do you have any popup blocker kind of software installed in your browser? Just try check towards the same.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Uday,

No i don't have a popup blocker blocking it. It opens an empty popup and it automaticly closes after a couple seconds, but there is nothing there like save the file or anything.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robin,

you should also be able to download the trace in the transaction WD_TRACE_TOOL (there is a button to download it)

Within this transaction, you also activate and deactive the trace... and see all your traces.

Edit: btw, I have similar problems downloading the traces within the IE... but I'm not sure, if all is configured correct in this system.

Regards,

Andreas

Edited by: Andreas Leis on Aug 24, 2009 12:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

Thanks, i did it now like that and now I have a file.

Regards,

Robin

Answers (0)