cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instance of view controller **** view does not exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my application i have a table. In that table i have a GroupedColumns and link to action as table cell variant in that. If i select first row linktoaction in the table it will go to proper page and wont display any error. If i click any other rows linktoaction then it is displaying this error message can any one help me. Can any one tell the solution to this.

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Instance of view controller ****** view does not exist.

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getController(Component.java:368)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.client.HtmlClient.handleUIElementEvent(HtmlClient.java:920)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.client.HtmlClient.updateEventQueue(HtmlClient.java:379)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.AbstractClient.prepareTasks(AbstractClient.java:93)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.doProcessing(ApplicationSession.java:294)

Regards,

H.V.Swathi

Edited by: H.V Swathi on Aug 24, 2009 11:22 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer the below forums:

Thanks

Susmita

former_member185879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you tell me all the views are in the same DC or the view you want to navigate was in different DC?

If we want to navigate from one view to another view then the second view instance is needed first. then only we can do navigation from one view to another.

Try to use view container UI element and check

Regards

SM Nizamudeen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have only seen this issue when I had an view and I had jumped away from it using a plug while it was still creating it. When I wanted to return to it, this error occurs.

If this is also the case in your example, give the webdynpro environment the time to create the view using a timer.

J

Former Member
0 Kudos

All view are embeded but still i am getting thi problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi

Try this.

create one action in that call the outbound plug "wdThis.wdfireToView2()"

bind this action to link to Action UI element.

Create the viewset and place the views in different cells.

Edited by: Tulasi Palnati on Aug 25, 2009 9:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the view which u want to navigate when clicking the LinkToAction might not be embeded to the window.Try doing this.

1)Right click on the window and click Embed view

2)Select the view and click finish.

3)Deploye and run the application

Regards

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply. But all views are embedded in the window. And it is giving error like default view is only not existing.

Regards,

H.V.Swathi