cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To remove Acknowledgement status in Async scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a async scenario where in Sender is Business System and Receiver is a Business Component(Business Service).

Sender - FTP

Receiver - Http

I tested using the given payload in RWB. The message reached successfully and target confirms it.

But there is a question mark in the acknowledgement Status column in MONI saying " Still awaiting Acknowledgement".

My question is though message processing is successful and there is no issue, how would i be able to tell PI that there is no acknowledgement expected from target system and how would i be able to remove that question mark.

Thank you,

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

When i Observe the trace I see the following message

<SAP:ReliableMessaging xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" ApplicationAckRequested="true" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:QualityOfService>ExactlyOnce</SAP:QualityOfService>

How would i be able to make This : ApplicationAckRequested="FALSE"

and if i am able to do.. is this Integration specific?

Please help.

Thankyou,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts..!!

Request you to please help me with this query .. ..I am working in PI 7.1, Your suggestions would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In your Service Interface , What is the operation pattern? Make it sure to Normal Operation.

Regards,

Sumit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sumit,

Its a normal operation only.

thanks,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kevin,

Since you tested it from RWB you have this. But if you test end to end you dont run into these issues, because if you test from integration server the end to end process is not complete. So please test the whole scenario.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Satish.

So running this through integration engine would result in this. Thanks for confirming this specificaly, as this doubt was in my mind.

Just wanted to know at what possibilities does an end to end might wait for the acknowlegement. This is just to avoid falling into the same issue again.

Thanks,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

If you have any errors in mapping or while posting or if the receiver system is down, then you may run into these issues.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (0)