cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro not working in Demand Planning correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a peculiar problem We have 2 Data views one is monthly and the other is weekly.When the quantities are changed in monthly view and the macro is triggered it updates the Final calculated quantity correctly.

Then you Save and come out and now go into the weekly view, here the quantities are not updated,however the changed values in the other Key figures are reflecting correctly. On clicking on the Quantity Update macro it gets updated.

The issue is that if in the Monthly view I have updated the Quantitieas and Saved,same should reflect in the weekly view as well.

Please can any one tell me why this is happening. In case you need more information let me know.

Thanks,

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try to set the macro in the weekly data view as default.

KR

Maria

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is Resolved. Macro was triggering fine only thing is the differene in the weekly and Monthly view. Batch job was changing the figures since it was running for the entire Horizon where as triggering macros manually updates each cell wise. hence the problem was appearing. It is a Standard Fuctionality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response

I have tried to put the macros as Start Macros in the weekly view and the issue gets resolved. But there are persons who are of the opinion that it will effect the performance of the system and also will effect the proportion factors and disaggregation of the other Key Figures.

Can you please tell me if putting the macros as default/ Start up macro effects the performance of the system as such?

It would be great if you can provide me some SAP note or write up from SAP refuting the above statement. I was searching for the same in Service Market Place but could not find any.

Thanks,

Harsh