cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality inspection option in delivery tab in purchase order.

former_member1244710
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear QM gurus ,

We have a requirement in which the user is making an Stock transfer PO and he wants the default selection of quality inspection in delivery tab of PO .

Kindly note that we have already activated the inspection types(including 01 with post to inspection tick ) for the material but still he is not getting it default .

Further to the PO the material GR should the put the stock in inspection and create a lot .

Kindly suggest the master/config setting for this to happen .

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member1244710
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue unresolved.We are trying for a work around

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as per my knowledge ,if you activated Post to inspection stock and assigned inspection type for recieving material.same itself is a standerd (default setting) if anybody is changed the same as a Unrestricted Use during PO creation or Edit .definately system gives a lot and stock is lying in QI no matter what stting in PO. if you now see the stock type it is QI only.

Cheers,

tanuj_parikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you have maintained Inspection Type for receiving plant i.e. where GR is to be done with Active status.

Regards,

Tanuj Parikh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not very sure about how to make it default but certainly it can be made mandetory.

If they are using a specific T code like ME27 for STO order then Stock type field can be made madetory.

In SPRO-->MM >PO>screen design>GR/IR Control>me27

If you achieve this then PO creator can put the Stock type as QI

or

second option is explore the SHD0 tcde

this will solve your problem.

Regards

Sujit

former_member1244710
Participant
0 Kudos

We have already maintained it mandatory and SHD0 is not useful as we do not want it at transaction level at all .

former_member1244710
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes already maintained .. still the issue is not resolved.