cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add more column in tcode VA05N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all my friends,

As our customer requirement, they need some more columns in VA05N Standard program.

Please help to show me how to do :

Can we do some customization work or ABAP work ?

many thank !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VA05N is a standard report that is available in SAP.So making changes directly to the program is not advisable.

Make a copy of that program and save it as any name which starts with Z letter.

Now you can add new field to that Z program and create a new T.Code which start with Z.

Ask your ABAPer for this.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is an enhancement available for VA05 (as correctly indicated above), but not for VA05N.

Depending on the requirements, it might be easier to do a custom query instead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do it like VA05, then go to se11 and see SERPSLS_GENDOC. Add and append, and add the same fields like you do it with VBMTVZ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fnds,

I Got the same requirement to generate a Custom report with the same output fields In VA05N in addition to that need to add Profit Center , Plant , Status of the document . So how can i make the changes using Same Standard VA05N.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry I have this link in spanish Mis cosas de ABAP y SAP: Añadir columna salida en al VA05N. But, I try to explain you:

1. Do it in the same way tha with VA05
  2. In transaction SE11 see the structure SERPSLS_GENDOC and create an append. Add to this append the same fields that in VBMTVZ in the first point.

It's ok?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Other posibility is to use tcode VA05 and enhance it reading Note 350068 - Additionl fields in VA05:Customer material number as

example.

I hope this helps you

REgards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.