cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have created a Credit Memo with reference to Invoice Corrction Request. In the credit Memo, If I check one of my condition type's pricing details, the field " condition control" is getting updated with the value " E -Condition value and basis fixe".

Can anyone please tell me how this field is getting updated with E , that means if I want this field "condition control" to be updated with the value " F - Condition value fixed (billed )", How and where should I control this functionality.

Thanks,

Ashok S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its a Data Element with field as KSTEU . Its not a part of Customizing in V/06.You can see them by mentioning the Field Name.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for your response.

If it is not updating based on customizing, any idea how it is getting updated.

Thanks,

Ashok S

Former Member
0 Kudos

It ( KSTEU) is maintained in the Functional Module "Pricing " which is internally calculated. Check the same into the Functional Module.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

But, if i am not wrong it is the system, that maintains this value automatically depending on the settings in V/06 and conditions records. though Condition Control field in not available in V/06

Plz correct me if i am wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Can you please tell me in which function module I have to check. I think there are lot of function modules in pricing.

thanks for your time.

Thanks,

Ashok S

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already mentioned in my previous thread as the Functional Module is "Pricing".

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ksteu is internaly set, if you need to change the behavior of your transaction, please review OSS note 24832. This describes how you can manipulate your pricing types characteristics under different scenarios.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thanks for your inputs.

My problem got resolved after doing a minor changes in teh program RV61AFZA.

thanks,

Ashok S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

i think based on your settings in V/06 for the condition type, system automatically tells about the behaviour of the condition type.

But I am sure there must be some settings for defining these parameters

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Thanks for your response.

I have checked at V/06 , but could not find any field which is relevant with condition control.

Thanks,

Ashok S