cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart form overlapping issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am created a smart form with 4 windows after main window . And i have dragged main window till the end of the page and 4 windows are overlapped and maked that windows with condition ONLY AFTER MAIN WINDOW.

Actually my maind window size with out those 4 windows only 6cm.

i am using complex structure....as the table

Whenever i am printing because of the main wndow was dragged down it is printing fine if data is sufficient for 6cm otherwise it is overlapping with the windows.

there is no data to print in next page thats y it is not triggering next page.

what i have to do ..if make fix the main window size then space is wasted ,other wise data is overlapping.

I want to print atleast last page as empty with only 4 windows without main is it possible..

Please help i am fustruted for last two days thats y i am posting ..

I have searched all the threads but no solution ..

Please help me it is urget...............

Advance thanks...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you want disply the 4 windows at end of the page(end of main window) definatly its overlapp. decrease the main window size if you do this the space will come after main winodw . otherwise you can put all 4 winodws data into mainwindow itself....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I F keep every thing in main window then those are not coming at end of page

How to print at the end of page..

Former Member
0 Kudos

it will not come end of main winodw, if wherever the main window end up with data, there itself it will dispaly the 4 windows data aslo...

if you want exaclty at end of page you can use seperate windows with space between main window and remaing 4 windows....

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

Am also facing the same problem for PO Smartforms...Could u please tell me how to solve this issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

Page 1 : Create the main window --> Display the line items.

After page 1 : Create the command node .

After the Command node --> Create page 2 .

Page 2 : Print the rest of the data as per your requirement.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sravanti,

Currently i am coping the first page for the next page..

By creating a command node .

please expalin some detail.........

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

I can give a clue to trace out this problem, even I was facing the same problem, when I was working with smartforms.

Solution:

draw frames for each window by following menu path:

select a window node, select 'output' options tab at the right side & select the check box 'lines with' under frames which is under box & shading.

try to do this change for all the window, which u feel overlapping, now activate the form again execute it, you can clearly see which windows are overlapping. Now you can adjust the perticular attributes accodingly.

Hope this clue helps

- Sripal