cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign a message processor automatically in service desk

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Service desk is configured properly in solution manager. we have configured the rule AC 13200137 and we are able to find the support team responsible.

Our requirement is to assign to a message processor automatically and send an email to the message processor. Please let me know the detailed step in which this can be done.

warm Regards

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hi Waseem,

Thanks for the reply,

The configuration for support team determination is already done. I specifically need the configuration steps for the assignment of message processor to a service desk message and also to send message to the message processor when the message is assigned automatically.

Regards

Paul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul,

This web blog has step by step procedue to do that:

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/09/18/sending-e-mail-from-support-message

There is a sim file attached to this: Note 691303 - Sending E-Mail from message after status change

This sim file explains step by step details.

Let me know if you need more help on this.

Regards

Sanjai

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjai,

The link is vey useful.

In my case i specifically need the procedure to assign the service desk message automatically to a message processor.

Could you please help me more in this.

Regards

Paul

former_member188977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul, have you solved? I need to do the same.

Regards,

Ignacio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to this blog, as it has been all along helpful

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3417800)ID0583254050DB10837619353140377171End...

Hope this helps.

Cheers

SH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

You cannot assign the message processor automatically to the suppot team. Only support team will be automatically determined.

Then you have to assign the message processor and to send the mail you can use the links posted by others.

Raj