cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to load required request from PSA to data target

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have 2 requests in PSA.I have already loaded 1 request from PSA to data target.Now i want to load my second request.Can any one please let me know how do i can load only required request from PSA to data target

Thanks,

Vaka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

If you have already loaded data to the target, then you will not be able to change the full/delta mode. In order to do that you may want to delete the data from the data target and choose the right mode (full/delta) and trigger DTP again.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Raja

former_member699913
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi vaka,

right click on your DTP for loading from PSA-> change

on the extraction tab put the extraction mode to delta ...

this will take care of your problem...

reward if it helps,

ajay

former_member192700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vaka,

to see the requests in the PSA, you have to position on the DataSource an select the context menu entry 'Mange'. This shows you the contents of the PSA tables.

Cheers

SAP NetWeaver 2004s Ramp-Up BI Back Office Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaka,

I have trouble to change the extraction mode from "FULL" to "DELTA". When I try to activate the DTP, it complains:

"DataSource 0FI_AR_6 uses delta processAIE, which is not suitable for direct updates into an InfoCube because the changed status of a record and not the change itself is transferred."

Could you shed some light on this?

David

Message was edited by: Bier

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vaka,

You can go to the PSa in RSA1 > Modeling > PSA. Here you should be able to see the requests that have been loaded. Right click the request and choose to Start Update Immediately, or Schedule Update.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Thanks for your reply.

I am working on Netweaver 2004s.I think the solution which u have said is for BW3.5,Can u plz let me know how do i can do it in Netweaver 2004 s

Thanks,

Vaka

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oops, I did not take notice of the forum you posted to. Sorry...