cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Document Creation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In one of my webdynpor applications i need to render one PDF document but while i am trying to do the same I am getting this error .

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.PDFDocumentCreationException: ../../asianpaints.com/hs_rework_wd/ReworkApplication/~wd_key_80eZ1tsPlvcfxodN/ErrorPDF.pdf?sap-wd-download=1&sap-wd-dl_behaviour=1&sap-wd-cltwndid=b8b061b0906411de8a690050569630a5&sap-wd-appwndid=b8b061b1906411deb5a40050569630a5&sap-wd-norefresh=X

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.impl.InteractiveForm.afterHandleActionEvent(InteractiveForm.java:624)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.afterApplicationModification(ClientApplication.java:972)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.phases.RespondPhase.execute(RespondPhase.java:60)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.processRequestPartly(WindowPhaseModel.java:161)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.doProcessRequest(WindowPhaseModel.java:109)

in the back end or default trace, the message displayed is

com.adobe.ProcessingException: Failed to connect to a <Render> XML Form Module.

Please ensure that the XML Form Module service is running.

I suppose, there is some service with the name "XML Form Module service " and its not running .

Can any one help me with the ways to run this service ?? or any other suggestion about why the error would be coming

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Smriti,

Did you upload a valid credential into the Visual admin? Also check that your ADSSAP SP level is the same as your J2EE Engine SP level.

You can restart the XML Form Module service as follows (if I am not wring) :-.

1. Logon to Visual Admin

2. On the Cluster tab, choose server -> Services -> XML Form Module

3. Right click and stop the service.

4. Once stopped, right click and start the service

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The issue got resolved . The service was not started , so once i started all adobe related services I could render the form

Thanks a lot

Answers (0)