cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent cache even though SXI_CACHE says cache contents are uptodate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The status of SXI_CACHE says contents are up-to-date, but the cache is still inconsistent. For example, I cant see the sender agreement, sender communication channels, but I am able to see the reciever agreement, etc. All the configuration objects are activated.

I have tried full and delta cache refresh. Also tried running the report SAI_CACHE_REFRESH as sugested in an other thread.

I got a succesful result when I testing my configuration in the ID. But the log still shows that sender agreement is not found:

Sender Agreement

<Not found>

<Trace level="1" type="B">SENDER AGREEMENT SIMULATION</Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">Simulating Adapter Engine...</Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">Simply trying to loolup for the most specific Sender Agreement object</Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">no objects found</Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">Note that real results may differ</Trace

Any fixes for my problem?

Thanks

lasya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check in the Objects tab of the Configuration. And if it exists, then try to add the sender agreement to the your configuration scenario. Then actiavte everything.

Deleting the Sender Agreement,activate it and then try to recreate it..

To more ~

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700003163902004E/HowTo_handle_XI_30_Caches.pdf

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy and Satish,

I have already tried your suggestions. All configuration and design time objects are activated. I am still facing the same problem with the inconsistent cache.

I have noticed one more issue which might help in debugging:

In QRFC monitor (inbound processing), the status is "SYSFAIL" " XI error UPDATE XICACHE: Queue stopped.

If I activate the queue, they run fine. My cache shows that contents are up-to-date. But I am still missing some sender agreements, etc.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>But I am still missing some sender agreements, etc.</i>

The fact that the scenario works if you activate your queue tells that there is no problem with your configuration.

Just go to SXI_CACHE --> and do a FULL CACHE REFRESH.

Also, to to Administration from your XI home page and refresh all your Cache.

Regards,

Bhavesh

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you go thru all the CACHE Refresh options given in the pdf(given in my ealier post) ?

If you have problem with Queue, first go to SXMB_ADM->Manage Queues->Deregister all and Register once again.

->CHeck SM59 ->TCP/IP connections -> Test the connection

->Go to SXI_CACHE->Try to find the Sender Agreement etc over there.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moorthy,

Yes I have gone through all the cache refresh options earlier. Right now, the system is down for upgrades. It is PI 7.0 and they are upgrading from SP6 to SP7. I think that is the latest for NW2004s. I will go through all the cache refresh steps once again once the system is back and let you know.

thanks for your prompt response!

lasya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There might be a probability that your sender agreement is in the change lists. Go to change lists and activate your sender agreement there. This should do the trick.

Regards,

Smitha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lasya

I think you would have not activated the scenario. If not activate and try out once again. If that doesn't solve your problem can you create a new sender agreement and configure your scenario?

---Satish