Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated HTML content not displayed

former_member206377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In webdynpro application, I am having an HTML file in the MIME repository which I am downloading dynamically and modifying its contents and placing the edited contents in ICM cache to display the URL. But I see that the changes I have made in the HTML file has not taken place even though I see in the debug mode that the chanegs are happening. In order to test i deleted the html file manually from MIME repository and uploaded it again , but even then it displays the old contents of the deleted HTML file. ANd it is not even taking the changes that are happening in the program dynamically.

Where is that it is going wrong?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

If you place the dynamic HTML content into the ICM cache, then it should have a completely different URL than the original content from the MIME repository. It would only have the same content with the different URL if that is what you placed into the Cache. Generally the Cached URLs are GUIDs. Perhaps you should post your ICM cache upload code, because if the content is the old content from the MIME repository, then you are certainly doing something wrong in the upload.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasuki,

content on ICM is cached. you need to restart your abap/java server to see your changes in effect.

Greetings

Prashant