cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARFC2ModelExecuteException

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the following error when I try to run a web Dynpro app.I did google but didnt help me much.

*java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.tc.cm.arfc2.gci.exception.ARFC2ModelExecuteException -*----

Loader Info -

ClassLoader name: [demo.sap.com/bapi] Living status: alive Direct parent loaders: [system:Frame] [service:servlet_jsp] [service:ejb] [library:tccmi] [sap.com/tcwdapi] [library:tcblexceptionlib] [library:tcblloggingapi] [library:tccmarfc2api] Resources: C:\usr\sap\CE1\J00\j2ee\cluster\apps\demo.sap.com\bapi\servlet_jsp\webdynpro\resources\demo.sap.com\bapi\root\WEB-INF\lib\demo.sap.com~bapi.jar -

at com.sap.engine.boot.loader.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:259)

at com.sap.engine.boot.loader.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:228)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:353)

at com.sap.demo.bapi.flightlistapp.comp.wdp.InternalFlightListComp.<init>(InternalFlightListComp.java:133)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

... 59 more

The softwrae I am using:

SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.1 SP01 PAT0000 Build id: 200811082206 on Wn XP

The steps I am following are:

1. Created a model using the Create new model wizard and I selected "Adaptive RFC2 model" and supplied all the backend info along with the functional module I am calling in the wizard screens

2. I used the model in my app and try to run.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by: levelhead2005 on Aug 24, 2009 6:26 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Hi Nikesh,

You have to import the required jar files manually in "java build path" of the project.

Right click project, open properties, open java build path, click on libraries, click on add external jars, in the eclipse folder, search for the jar files specified in your error message and You have to add the jars one by one and then select the newly added ones, click ok and then rebuild your project.

Thanks

Susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the inputs.

Just a correction..I am not Nikesh..

As per my knowledge RFC apps are supposed to work without importing any jar files unless app is complex and have external dependencies..Mine is a very simple app ( calling a BAPI/table with two fields). i dont have any dependcies for any jars also. I presume basic java/Web Dynpro API should be fine. The same app works fine in NWDS 7.0 without any imports.

But in NWDS 7.0 I created the Model by choosing "Adaptive RFC model" in the new model creation wizard.

But as of NWDS 7.1( the one i am using right now), ""Adaptive RFC mode" is deprecated. I am forced to use "Adaptive RFC2 model".

Hope that throws more light into the issue