SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Partner for Euipment and Functional Location in Emigall

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to create Partner for Euipment and Functional Location in Emigall?

I have used 'PM_PARTNER_MAINTAIN' function module but failed to create partner. Is there anything to be done before or after calling this function module?

Kindly help.

6 REPLIES 6

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anindita,

This issue has been discussed recently in . Please let us know whether you have further questions.

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

HI Fritz,

I have already seen the existing thread. Followed the same steps to create partner.

Though the SY_SUBRC value is 0 after execution of the function module, then COMMIT, however, partner is not created.

Kindly help.

0 Kudos

Hello Anindita,

Do you want know how to create a partner to be allocated to a funcional location and/or equipment or how to allocate an already existing partner to a funcional location and/or equipment?

Please add some more details.

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Hi Fritz,

You are right.

I want to create a partner for a equipment or functional location.

0 Kudos

Hello Anindita,

As far as I understand the partners (that can be allocated to an equipment) are SD customer. You can create SD customers with a BAPI migration object using the BAPI BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATEFROMDATA1. On the other hand you need to check whether it might be better to use a complete business partner with an SD customer created for the same number. This can be migrated with the PARTNER migration object.

Kind regards,

Fritz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anindita,

Please have a look at the following thread:

[;

Regards,

Sachin.