cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Career Center Forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moderators!!

I got a mail saying that one of my posts has been moved to Career Center forum from Suggestions and Comments forum. But, I am not able to access Career Center Forum.

Are there any restrictions on who should access the forum??If there are,what is the criteria to be elgible to access that forum??

Thanks.

Vishwa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

Now that the Career Center is launched - and even auto-magically preannounced - we are all excited about the expanded functionality and engagement opportunity this brings to our communities.

In the University Alliances Community, we intend to advertise and promote heavily to our hundreds of thousands of engaged students what it means to them to upgrade their lifetime business and IT skills with SAP. Internships during their study period and entry-level job offers at graduation are important benefits that the community now can bring to them.

I hope you all will engage students in the dialogue of your various discussions and help sessions. You will be thrilled with their contributions to you parallel to their learning from you.

Let's ramp up the number of internships and jobs advertised and get the communication going towards long-term job opportunities and career development.

Best Wishes

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved...Career Center Forum Opened..:).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahh... the automatic "move mail" has given it away...

Just a wee bit more patience...

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

Thanks for the Answer. So,finally the career forum is making its way into SCN. Great!!!

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are in for a big surprise...

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!

I hope the surprise is a pleasant one!!!!

Vishwa.